Making an Appointment
Call 407-251-4108 to schedule an installation appointment after reviewing the following checklist.
- Be very specific about your vehicle model, submodel, and equipped options (parking sensors, headlamp washers, etc.) when ordering.
- Aftermarket parts/ dealer accessories may require custom installation – prices quoted refer to stock condition only.
- Appointment times are available Monday through Saturday, from 9am to 3pm.
- Installations usually take about 3-4 hours for standard coverage.
- Thoroughly wash and inspect the front end of your vehicle prior to your appointment. Dirty vehicles or ones with bug/contaminant residue present may be assessed an additional prep fee.
- Paint must be fully cured. If your vehicle was repainted recently, wait the appropriate curing period before having film applied.
- Your film must be prepared ahead of your scheduled appointment and will be cut specifically for your vehicle. Once cut it cannot be restocked. For this reason, we have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
Fully mobile throughout Orlando and surrounding areas
Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday: by appointment
Appointments Monday through Saturday from 9am to 3pm.